The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global product lifecycle management software market by value, by segment and by region. The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. The Global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Market has presence of numerous local and international players, which is leading to make vendor landscape more fragmented and competitive.
Growth of the overall global product lifecycle management (PLM) software market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends. The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry.
To Get Sample Copy of This Report:
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens PLM Software
- Arena Solutions
- Bentley Systems
- CAD Schroer
- Omnify Software
Global PLM Software Market: Regional Segment Analysis:
Product lifecycle management (PLM) market: By Component Type
Product lifecycle management (PLM) market: By End-use
- Automotive and Transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Energy and Utilities
- Consumer Products and Retail
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical
- IT and Telecom
To Get Buy a Report:
Scope of the Report:
The product lifecycle management (PLM) software market is growing which is helping in managing the lifecycle for complex products. The report profiles the on-cloud and on-premise providers of product life cycle management software and service for various industries. PLM software allows a company to manage information throughout entire lifecycle of product efficiently and cost-effectively. It includes processes from ideation, design and manufacture and disposal of the product in various applications such as retail, automotive, etc.
Major Developments in the Market:
- BigLever Software collaborated with PTC Inc. to deliver a new bridge solution that integrates PTC’s Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution with BigLever’s industry-standard Gears PLE Lifecycle Framework. This partnership with PTC is a significant step forward for BigLever and the continued expansion of the PLE Ecosystem of integrated tools, which is a vital part of its holistic onePLE solution.
- Siemens acquired TASS International, a global provider of simulation software, plus engineering and test services aimed primarily at the automotive industry to further strengthen Siemens’ PLM Software automotive offering.
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Market Dynamics
- Global Product Lifecycle Management Software Market Segmentation
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
- Future of Global Product Life Cycle Management Software Market
Get Complete Report:
We at, QYReports, a leading market research report published accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers includes prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME’s and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into the analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.
204, Professional Center,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166