The global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of +20% during the forecast period 2021. IoT offers retailers opportunities for development of an ecosystem that connects the physical and digital world. The retail industry has witnessed wide utilization of connected products by adopting an integrated platform. Rising demand for improving the purchase experience is anticipated to drive the IoT in retail market over the estimated timeframe.
The increasing Internet of Things spending in retail sectors for the purpose of premises monitoring, product monitoring, supply chain monitoring, and customer monitoring is driving the demand for IoT-based solutions. Cloud-based IoT solutions are enabling retailers to monitor and analyze the existing processes to improve them with incremental investments in capital equipment. However, with the rising degree of IoT penetration, retailers are still struggling on capitalizing IoT-enabled capabilities.
Get Sample Copy of This Report:
IoT in Retail Market Key Players Perspective:
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- Zebra Technologies
- ARM Holdings PLC,
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Softweb Solutions
- Atmel Corporation
- Amazon Web Services
IoT in Retail market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Southeast Asia
IoT in Retail market: Service
- Professional services
- Managed services
IoT in Retail market: Technology
- Bluetooth low energy
- Near field communication
To Get Buy a Report:
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
- This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better one’s position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
- The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
This report covers the global market for IoT technologies in retail and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of World. Component segments include communications, hardware, sensors, software and other segments, as well as in-depth market size and forecast for key end-use segments, including e-commerce providers, big box retailers, and medium and small retailers, as well as customer experience, supply chain and store operation applications.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- IoT in Retail – Industry Outlook
- IoT in Retail Solution Estimates & Trend Analysis
- IoT in Retail Hardware Estimates & Trend Analysis
- IoT in Retail Service Estimates & Trend Analysis
- IoT in Retail Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
- IoT in Retail Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
- Market Forecast
Get Complete Report:
We at, QYReports, a leading market research report published accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers includes prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME’s and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into the analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.
204, Professional Center,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166